The NRG Packaged Vessel
NRGs fully engineered, custom packaged vessels provide our clients with a streamlined, simplistic solutions, as we maintain one vendor and one contact point all the way from design to delivery.
Our 4-step process is committed to adding value through innovative, practical, time-efficient solutions.
Successfully delivering projects on time and on budget, our packaged vessels come complete with project documents, warranty, and support.
Our 4 Step Approach
NRG utilizes a 4-step approach to provide our clients with:
- Single contact point from design to delivery
- In-house engineering & design services
- Pre-construction drawing & model completion
- Controlled manufacturing environment
- Streamlined service.
Step 1 – Scope & Design Specifications
- The client provides vessel scope, flow rate, fluid analysis & pressure specifications
- NRG is the sole project vendor
- NRG strives to provide solutions that resolve the issues our clients are currently facing
Step 2 – Proposal & Implementation Strategy
- The client approves commercial & technical scope
- Approve drawings, PSV, capacity, flow, meter and pipe flow calculations, control valve sizing, skid design, etc.
- 3D drawings & schedule issued for approval
Step 3 – Project Execution
- NRG procures raw materials and begins fabrication
- Vessel fabrication & packaging occurs in a controlled environment
- Client is provided with a detailed project schedule
- Consistent completion of high quality products that meet delivery obligations
Step 4 – Delivery Service & Support
- NRG schedules & provides shipping to clients facility location
- NRG provides warranty & high level field service support
- NRG supplies complete 3D Isometric Auto CAD models for seamless integration into your plant design