Line Heater – 1.35 MM BTU – NRG 666
48” Diameter x 20’-0” Long Shell
c/w Expansion Tank:
Ladder for access to expansion tank
3” 1500# / 3334 PSI
Design Temp: -20 / 200F
Coil Registered in AB
1.5MMBTU/hr at Flux Rate 10,000 BTU/hr/ft2
1.0MMBTU/hr at Flux Rate 8,000 BTU/hr/ft2
FUEL GAS SCRUBBER
150 PSI MAWP SWEET FUEL GAS SCRUBBER
SA-106-B, 0.322 Thickness
-20/150°F Design Temperature
Burner is B149.3 compliant. Field certification required.
SKID AND BUILDING SPECIFICATION
SK-100 1 SKID BASE 30’ x 11’ x 12”
BH-400 1 BUILDING
NOTES, EXCEPTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS
– New Insultation is included
– New Paint is included
– Firetube, coils and shell to be UT, pricing assumes passing of UT.
– In event any of the above does not pass UT, any repair modifications required will be extra.
– Building will be acid wash, new cladding and paint will be included in the reconditioning scope.
– All dimensions and details specified in this quotation will need to be confirmed.
– Hydraulic valve control system shown in photos will not be included in package.
|Job Number|| |
1.3 MM BTU
48" x 20'
Questions about this equipment (Line Heater – 1.35 MM BTU – NRG 666) or any of our oilfield process equipment?
- ASME "U" Stamp Vessel Manufacturing
- CWD Certified
- Engineering & Design Services
Connect with Us
"*" indicates required fields